ATTO - Host Adapter - Celerity - 8Gb FC 4Ch. PCIe x8 Gen2.0 Optical SFP+ LC Full Height HBA
Bitte beachten Sie:
Alle Preise sind Tagespreise in Euro solange Vorrat reicht, Druckfehler, Irrtümer und Änderungen vorbehalten.
Es gelten ausschließlich die AGB der Storesys GmbH.
Quad-Channel 8Gb/s Fibre Channel PCIe 2.0 Host Bus Adapter. ( includes SFPs )
Model No. CTFC-84EN-000
The ATTO Celerity FC-84E provides an advanced storage connectivity solution with high performance, intelligence and scalability. Celerity FC-84E 8Gb/s quad-channel HBAs deliver up to 3200 MB/s in a single PCIe slot solution, allowing original equipment manufacturers and system integrators to design state-of-the-art data infrastructures. The FC-84E is well-suited for the needs of Linux® and Windows® platforms operating in high performance computing, virtualization, and other high IOP environments typically found in enterprise data centers.
Meeting tomorrow's connectivity needs today, Celerity Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) increase overall Fibre Channel system performance and drive intelligence all the way to the edge of the SAN utilizing ATTO's Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology. Included with all ATTO HBAs are easy-to-use utilities ConfigTool and vConfigTool enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO Celerity HBAs offer MultiPath Director, a specialized multipathing driver incorporated into ATTO's Fibre Channel host bus adapters that enables Mac®, Windows® or Linux® workstations and/or servers to connect to enterprise-class storage.
SFPs and 3-year standard product warranty included.
- Quad-channel 8Gb/s Fibre Channel HBA
- 3200MB/s throughput per channel in full-duplex mode
- Includes four 8Gb/s LC SFP+'s
- x8 PCI Express 2.0 (PCIe 2.0) host connection
- Supports initiator and target mode (OEM only)
- Driver support for Windows®, Windows Hyper-V, Linux, Mac®, VMware®
- Backward compatible with 4Gb/s and 2Gb/s Fibre Channel products
- Proven industry interoperability with support for SNIA HBA API
- Supports NPIV and Virtual Fabric
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant